BANDUNG. BANDUNG. Jumat Menabung action is an act to share rice packets to the needy that are often found on the streets, the action is held every Friday. RZ volunteers spread across 36 cities from Aceh to Papua Jayapura carried out this action.
This action has been started since last February by RZ Volunteer Semarang branch.
“Thank God, today (20/05) as much as 322 rice packets carried in 7 cities successfully provided to the citizens.” Said Anto, RZ Volunteer
Details of the number of rice packets that are distributed as follows:
1. RZ Kediri Volunteers 100 rice packets.
2. RZ Surabaya Volunteers 52 rice packets.
3. RZ Sumbawa Volunteers 43 rice packets.
4. RZ Jember Volunteers 45 rice packets.
5. RZ Cilegon Volunteers 30 rice packets.
6. RZ Cimahi Volunteers 52 rice packets.
7. RZ Bandung Volunteers 65 rice packets.
“We hope very much that the target implementation in 36 cities from Aceh to Jayapura, Papua can be achieved.” Anto closed.
Newsroom / Anto