YOGYAKARTA. Wednesday (20/09) Moments that will not be forgotten in Mr. Sutar’s memories and his family. The fire ran out almost all the houses that are in RT 31 / RW 08, Kampung Iromejan, Klitren Village, Kec. Gondokusuman.

The electricity that is suspected to be the cause of the fire, the fire burned the furniture, clothing and other items, only some of the important items and letters were saved.

Support and assistance in the form of moral and material can be one of the solutions to alleviate the disaster experienced by Mr. Sutar and his family. As did by Eka Senja, Empowered Village Facilitator Rumah Zakat in Klitren Village.

“Rumah Zakat provides assistance to Mr. Sutar, of course, the disaster that happened to Mr. Sutar and his family could be a momentum for us to hone the sense of empathy towards the condition of those around us,” said Eka.

Newsroom / kuna

Tags :
Donation Confirmation