Fasting has many health benefits. This hunger and thirsty worship is a natural detox that helps increase metabolism, lose weight, improve cardiovascular health, and lower blood pressure.
Related weight loss, there are several dietary strategies that you can notice in order to do that without putting aside health factors. Here as reported by the page Times Now News, Sunday (20/5).
- Drink at least 2 glasses of water during dawn meal (sahoor).
- Eat fruits that make hydrated, such as watermelon and grapes.
- Include fiber, protein, and carbohydrates in the meal to avoid hunger.
- Eat with family and loved ones, create awareness around the food you eat and reconnect with existing eating habits.
- Continue with the sport.
- Do not break your fast with spicy foods that will cause heartburn.
- Avoid excessive eating to lower blood sugar levels.
- Do not rely on junk food. Keep the 90/10 meal rules, ie 90% food with high nutritional content and 10% dessert and fried food.
- Avoid processed foods when trying to lose weight during Ramadan.
- Avoid taking drugs such as excedrin, if you have headaches. Instead, try to take a break and avoid excessive activity done throughout the day.