Hiccupping…hick! Its very annoying…hick! Isn’t it? Hick!
Generally, hiccup occurs due to indigestion. We have several simple tips for you to stop hiccupping. These tips were obtained from health.howstuffworks.com.
• Provide a spoon of sugar then place it in the base of tongue.
• Press your ears with your palms but not too tight and too soft then wait for a moment.
• Shock yourself! Shocked can stop your hiccup at the moment.
• Gargling or drink a glass of water.
• Sticking your tongue out.
• Tickle your mouth palate or you can ask someone to tickle you.
• Hold your breath for a moment.
• Take a paper bag then exhale your breath into the paper bag.
• Swallow a tablet or two tablets of antacid.
• Chew and swallow slowly when you eat.
• Don’t be too satiate.
• Avoid eating spicy foods.