SUKABUMI. Fire burned a house in Jl. Cirumput No 45 RT.002 / 008 Ex. Kertarahaja, district. Cikembar, Sukabumi on Thursday (01/12) at 12.00 pm. The fire allegedly caused by an electric short circuit so that devoured the house owned by Mr. Heri. When the incident happened the victim’s family was not at home.
The first witness who saw the incident is the father in law whose houses side by side. At that time the residents helped extinguish the fire but the water source far enough so that the fire difficult to put out. But the Firemen arrived so the flames were quickly extinguished.
Volunteers of RZ Sukabumi gave reliefs in the form of 10 cans of Superqurban corned to the affected families. “Alhamdulillah, thank you , it is very useful for us. Hopefully the government can also help us to rebuild our home again. There is nothing left, our house has burned down” said the victim told RZ Volunteer.
There were no fatalities or serious injuries in this incident, but the loss is predicted to reach Rp 70 million.