BINJAI. Fires caused by short-circuit error occurred in Gg.Cisir Clove Turi Binjai Sub-district burned some Houses of residents, luckily no casualties in this fire and now the victim is evacuated to the nearest neighbor’s house.
(20/03) In response to this incident, Rumah Zakat directly fielded 7 volunteers to provide assistance to affected victims. Assistance given in the form of 3 packages of basic needs, Appropriate Wear and materials in the form of 15 sheets of zinc, 15 sacks of cement and 1 kg of nails. Not only distributes the help Volunteers Team also help residents clean up the remains of the debris.
“Alhamdulilah we are warmly welcomed by the residents, hopefully this help can help alleviate the grief of affected citizens,” said Volunteers of Rumah Zakat.
Ria Arianti / Lailatul Istikhomah