BANDUNG. The fire hit five houses in the village of Cijambuer RT 04 / RW 05 Sukanagara village, Soreang district, Bandung regency. This incident happened on Sunday, (07/02) at 05.00 am caused by electric short circuit.


Because of the incident, one person died. Akim (75 years old), he could not be saved because of the difficulty of evacuation when the incident took place. The semi-permanent building conditions make the buildings flammable. The fire burned 5 homes. The fire could be extinguished an hour later.


Volunteers of Rumah Zakat Bandung helped ease the burden of victims affected by fire by distributing some relief on Wednesday (07/05). The donations given in the form of 5 packets of basic necessities: 5 liters of rice, 2 liters of oil, 1 Kg sugar, 1 box tea, sardines, and 5 family equipment packages consisting of mattresses, cabinets, carpets and 100 cans of superqurban corned beef.


In the meantime, victims affected by fires fled to their relatives’ houses until the building is being renovated.


“Jazakumullah khairan katsiran, all the help given to be a good deed received by God and the provision for the Hereafter” Thank you Rumah Zakat. Said Arifin (56 years old) as Chairman of RW 05 Desa Sukanagara.


Newsroom / Dian Ekawati


Tags :
Donation Confirmation